The word Fascism is used because it is the only historically accurate word in the English language for identifying the process of the consolidation of control over resources for the purpose of creating wealth and profit at the expense of Human Rights, the ecology, "liberal values" and sovereignty of the people living in submission to Fascism. (See Anti-Fascist solutions [link])
Plutocrats and their Trans-National Corporations have no national loyalties or primary citizenship. They are multinational by their own definition. Fascism as an ideology is not monolithic. It is nationalistic or theocratic when it serves to promote popular agendas, but all fascist movements are united to serve the various cliques of plutocracy. Fascism can be against one set of plutocrats, while working to protect the property of another set.
"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is Fascism—ownership of Government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power." - 1938, President Franklin Roosevelt, "Message to Congress on Curbing Monopolies" [link].
"They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every
liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise but
are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final
objective ... using the power of the state and the power of the market
simultaneously (is to) keep the common man in eternal subjugation." - 1944, Vice-President Henry Wallace interview with the New York Times, (and what happened afterwards [link]).
* "5 Facts About America's Pathological Wealth Distribution" [link]
* "Wealthy Thrive and Poorest Dive as Surge in US Inequality Continues" [link]
Fascism mirrors the psychology of it's patron plutocrats.
It can be paranoid, selfish, exclusive, vain and against reason.
It serves only the interest of the plutocracy, to stabilize their economic power.
Meet the monopolists... [link]
400 individual USA citizens have more money than the entire economy of Russia!
* "US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study" [link].
The "Forbes 400" list of wealthiest
Americans [forbes.com/forbes-400/list], [forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2013/09/16/inside-the-2013-forbes-400-facts-and-figures-on-americas-richest]: "The 400 wealthiest Americans are worth a record $2.02 trillion, roughly equivalent to the GDP of Russia.
That is a gain of $300 billion from a year ago, and more than double a
decade ago. The average net worth of list members is a staggering $5
billion, $800 million more than a year ago and also a record. The
minimum net worth needed to make the 400 list was $1.3 billion. The last
time it was that high was in 2007 and 2008, before property and stock
market values began sliding. Because the bar is so high, 61 American
billionaires didn’t make the cut."
Monopolist Dictatorship over the resources of the USA [link]
* 95% of new wealth created 2009 to 2012 in USA went to top 1% [link]
* Richest 10% of USA Citizens own 80% of the stock market [inequality.org/wealth-inequality]
* Private Monopolies increase Taxation of the Public for the enrichment of their investors [link]
* Private CEOs’ exorbitant salaries paid for by the Taxpayers [link]
* Plutocratic Philanthropy only benefits their own vision of culture and education [link]
* "The Other America": 2800 corporations have liquid cash equal to ALL USA Federal Spending for 2013 [link]
* "Billionaires' influence felt in state's water policy" (California) [link]
* "America’s Top 10 Corporate Tax Avoiders" [link], showing how many of the Federal military contractors are allowed to not pay taxes on profits made using tax-payer funding.
* 32 Companies dodged USD $72 billion in taxes during 2012, enough to fund the entire Federal education budget [link]
* "Debtor nation: Americans pay interest on $163 billion held by top tech firms overseas" (2014) [link]
Ideology of the monopolists (and their happy little helpers) [link].
* An ideology mixing libertarianism with dictatorship [link]
* Unlimited Pollution and Profit [link]
* "Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)" determined using artificial indicators of economic growth and is used by the monopolized media to reassure the investors and the public [link].
* How traders manipulate stocks using computers [link]
The stock market cannot uplift the quality of life of all the people...
How Monopolists use government to rule the people [link]
* Canada, and economic domination by USA petroleum cartels [link]
* Private Bureaucracies use Federal Government to protect holdings, enact profitable policies, despite economic crisis [link]
* Corruption in the USA: When individual monopolists can buy an entire congress... [link]
* Federal Congress legislates for profit [link]
* Monopolists using State Legislative entities to attack Wages and Labor Standards [link]
* State Policy Network (SPN) [link]
* Democrat Party [link]
* The "Tea Party", an electoral vanguard aided by monopolists [link]
* Libertarianism is an ideology for unrestricted fascism [link]
* Fascism in Chicago under Mayor Rahm Emmanual and his ideological inheritors [link]
* Monetization of Political Freedom in the USA [link]
* North Carolina Republican Party work to prevent the rise of sovereign energy sources (2014) [link]
* "SEC Goldman Lawyer Says Agency Too Timid on Wall Street Misdeeds" [link]
* Private investor partisans control national security of the USA [link]
* Indiana: "The Ultra-Right-Wing State Nobody Mentions" (2014) [link]
* The fascist's solution to the Liberal Agenda: President Barack Obama [link]
* FreedomWorks, a private-sector political entity, influences the Federal Congress [link]
* The Royal Dutch Shell company says energy is best exported, and doing so makes for better national security (2014-09) [link]
Prevention of political alternatives to the two-party establishment on the ballot:
* Florida: Legislation considered to stifle the participation of political alternatives to the official two state parties (2011) [link]
Poverty is a Crime [link]
* America’s Disappeared [link]
* Homelessness is a Human Rights Abuse [link]
* The Minimum-Wage Economy: An Apartheid of Dollars [link]
* "Six Ways America is Like a Third-World Country" [link]
* Philadelphia PD seize homes of people who can't pay legal fees [link]
Monopolists create artificial 'Economic Crisis' to expand their dominion... [link]
** Government social-programs designed to alleviate famine are organized in collaboration with private food production companies. These social-programs provide the companies with a steady source of income and guaranteed purchase rates.
** "How advocates against government social-programs "prove" their point" [link]
Monopolized Media Censorship [link]
* Wealthy exhibit willful ignorance of the conditions of life for the poor [link]
* The so-called "Liberal Press" [link]
* The so-called "Conservative Press" [link]
Being under Permanent Suspicion by State and Private clandestine agencies [link]
* Targeting of Black / New African National Leadership [link]
* War against Dissent by private clandestine services [link]
* Reform addressing human and civil-rights abuses by Clandestine Agencies is a facade [link]
Electronic Surveillance & Harassment
* Google is an extension of Military and Clandestine agencies [link]
* Indications that Facebook monitors and interferes with dissidents [link]
* "Meet the Data Brokers Who Help Corporations Sell Your Digital Life" [link]
* Pattern of cyber-attacks against "leftist" populist news journals [link]
* US Military study social media trends for use against democracy campaigns [link]
Unlimited War for Unlimited Profits [link]
* Dept. of Defense fraudulently gives away money with no oversight [link]
* Navy's Culture of Corruption [link]
* Promoting American Exceptionalism, an ideology for mega-death [link]
* USA Citizens not allowed to know Overseas Drone Death Toll (2014-04) [link]
* USA gives $2.7 Billion to DynCorp for work in Afghanistan and Iraq, despite knowing it engages in sex slavery and death-squad operations [link]
* $1.45 Trillion of tax money to Private Armament Companies for F-35 attack jet [link]
"There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." - Daniel Ken Inouye, during the Senate Select Committee on Secret Military Assistance to Iran and the Nicaraguan Opposition (Iran-Contra hearings) (1987) [en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Daniel_Inouye] [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbFphX5zb8w]
'Christian' Monopolists and fascism [link]
"Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy." - Book of Ezekiel, chapter 16, verses 49-50.
* Political Agendas, Profit Motives, Religious Truth, and Cognitive Dissonance [link]
* Ronald Reagan: Capitalists and Fascists in need of "their" President [link]
* "46 Percent of Mississippi Republicans Want Interracial Marriage Banned" (2011) [link]
* Private Religious Law displacing Public Secular Law [link]
"This Racist Drug War..." [link], is an Unconstitutional War, a War against the People [link], for profit [link].
Prison archipelago: Slave Labor; Systematic Torture; Human Experimentation
* Political & Conscious Prisoners in the U$A [link]
* Slave Labor in USA prisons [link]
* Torture in Prisons [link]
* "School to Prison" pipeline [link]
* Prisons, not medical asylums, house many of the mentally ill [link]
* Youth Prisoner Uprising at Woodland Hills detention center in Tennessee [link]
Destruction of quality and inexpensive public education
Goldman Sachs controls Education Management Corp., which is the 2nd largest for-profit education entity, charges $15000 for comparable Community College public education worth $520!
Private companies are using Public Schools to, literally, "dumb down" the workforce [link]...
Under-education of the People is the reason why the process of fascism goes uninterrupted, and nobody reads books anymore [link]!
* Fascism at Florida State University [link]
* Destruction of Libraries at Los Angeles Unified School District [link]
* “Who Is Behind the Privatization of Public Education?” [link]
* Missouri State Politicians are destroying all public schools [link] (2014)
* "New Orleans Nearly Finished Killing Off Its Public Schools" [link] (2014)
Healthcare in the USA controlled by profit-driven private companies [link]
* This was private healthcare’s plans, no matter who's President after 2012, instead of single-payer or socialized medicine [link]
49.1 million residents in USA are food-insecure [link]
Fascism and Labor Unions [link]
* "Right To Work" law is an abolishment of Human Rights [link]
"Economic Sacrifice Zones", the so-called "Ghetto".
* "Capitalism’s Sacrifice Zones" [link], 2012-07-20 from "Public Affairs Television, Inc."
Censoring USA history [link]
* The BIA's "Indian Country"
* Puerto Rico [link]
* New Africa [link]
"American Fascism: How Big Business Has Taken Control of the U.S. Government", 2013-06-04 interview with Ralph Nader by Democracy Now! [link]:
Watch Part 1 of this interview: [link]
Watch Part 2 of this interview: [link]
Describing the United States as an "advanced Third World country," longtime consumer advocate and former presidential candidate Ralph Nader calls for a new mass movement to challenge the power corporations have in Washington. "It is not too extreme to call our system of government now 'American Fascism.' It's the control of government by big business, which Franklin Delano Roosevelt defined in 1938 as fascism," Nader says. "We have the lowest minimum wage in the Western world. We have the greatest amount of consumer debt. We have the highest child poverty, the highest adult poverty, huge underemployment, a crumbling public works -- but huge multi-billionaires and hugely profitable corporations. I say to the American people: what's your breaking point? When are you going to stop making excuses for yourself? When are you going to stop exaggerating these powers when you know you have the power in this country if you organize it?"